Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dell Latitude D531

Here are some comments of this laptop users.

This laptop is very cheap for what it provides. I bought it in 2006 April, and it is very ok for my use. I simply recommend it to you because it has all the features you need.

Dell  Latitude D531
Dell Latitude D531 extra quality photo

This is a good review, even though I cannot stand this particular notebook computer. My company issued me a D531. I travel on business 50% of the time. I am a VMWare power user. I cannot stand this laptop. It is a very heavy system, making it a joy to carry in the field. As pointed out in the review, there is no pointing stick. I have clock issues with VMWare guests, because of the AMD dual core processors. If you are purchasing hardware for your company, do us a favor and go with a D630...

Its processor type is ok too, the AMD type which is cool by me.
Come on... what are you waiting for...

Latitude D531 Dell 2006
Latitude D531 2006

Thanks.. I will take that as consideration and purchase that laptop from my cousin tomorrow. I have nothing to lose right? He's selling it for 250. Thats a pretty great deal.

Dell Latitude D531 laptop
Latitude D531 laptop

My fiance has a D531 and it feels really light....a colleague at work has the smaller D630 and it is definately noticeably heavier.

I'm gettign one from school... thanks, just wanted to know how it was and what it looked like.

No comments:

 
Vipzonet Automotive Network