Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dell Inspiron 6000 part 2

These are some of the features that stole my heart away.
You can stay connected wherever you find yourself with the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and mobile broadband3 features. I have had opportunuties to get connected to the internet when i was on vacation with my family in California, when i go mountain climbing and anywhere i need to the internet.

Dell Inspiron 6000
Dell Inspiron 6000 white

The resolution of the screen is so wonderful, about 1920x1200. How many laptops computers have such resolution? Again, the screen size is 15.4-inch which is not considered as large or small.

Dell Inspiron 6000
Inspiron 6000

I love that size and it is comfortable for me. There were times i had to work on some high resolution pictures, and i discovered it gives me a better effect than you can even get on other screen resolution of that size.

Top of Dell Inspiron 6000
Top of Dell Inspiron 6000

The battery life again is not that bad. I have been using my Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop computer, an i havent changed the battery. It averagely runs for about 5 hours, which is ok for me. Although, if it can be better, i don't mind, but what can i do? The battery cell is a six-cell type, bt it still functions well enough.

Dell Inspiron 6000 bottom view
Inspiron 6000 bottom view

The weight, yeah this is the part i didn't love very much. I weighs about 7.5 pounds. I consider this as heavy because i was using a Gateway laptop notebook previously, and i think i got used to that weight, which about 2.5 pounds, you should scream...

Dell Inspiron 6000 on top of XPS2 front view
6000 on top of XPS2 front view

But it hasn't been much of a problem because i am always on the road during weekends, because my family lives in Michigan. So, i guess that makes me a partial road user. It is a wonderful laptop for that purpose aside its weight.

Dell 6000 on top of Dell Inspiron XPS2 left side view
Dell 6000 on top of XPS2 left side view

Well, personally, i am not impressed with the keyboard arrangements of the Dell Inspiron. It gets clumped up together eventhough there is enough space to go round. But i guess that is Dell's design. Some of the keys are so hidden, that you have to take your time to find it out.

Dell 6000 (left) and XPS2 side-by-side
6000 (left) and XPS2 side-by-side

Well, that all about what i didn't like, but the Dell Inspiron 6000 is an amazing laptop computer with functions, that are uncompared to other laptop computers.

No comments:

 
Vipzonet Automotive Network